We offer specialist repairs on gearbox, DMF, CSC and all clutch related hydraulic systems and clutch replacement for your Ferrari. So whether you drive a:

  • Mondial (1980 – 1989)
  • 348 (1989 – 1993)
  • F355 (1994 – 1999)
  • 360 (1999 – 2005)
  • F430 (2005 – 2010)
  • 458 Italia (2010 – )
  • California (2009 – )
  • Testarossa (1984 – 1991)
  • 512 TR, F512 M (1992 – 1996)
  • 550 Maranello (1996 – 2002)
  • 575M Maranello (2002 – 2006)
  • 288 GTO (1984 – 1985)
  • 412 (1985 – 1989)
  • 456 (1992 – 2003)
  • 599 (2006 – 2012)
  • 612 Scaglietti (2004 – 2011)
  • FF (2011 – )
  • F12 Berlinetta (2012 – )
  • F40 (1987 – 1992)
  • F50 (1995 – 1997)
  • Enzo (2002 – 2004)

We can help get your car firing on all cylinders again.

In addition to our offering the best in clutch and gearbox reconditioning, repair and replacement, we also provide a full range of garage services for your Ferrari. These include, but are not limited to, battery inspection, general repairs, full servicing and we also hold full MOT capabilities.

So give our team a call, whatever your motoring need, and they will gladly help you and arrange for you to get back on the road. The full range of options is offered at each of our four branches – Birmingham, Cannock, Derby and Tipton – simply choose the branch closest to you for your convenience. We offer vehicle recovery if you require rescuing from the roadside, and we also offer a free courtesy car for you to use while we carry out the repairs to your vehicle. We appreciate how valuable your time is, and we want to make car repairs and maintenance as minimal a distraction as possible.

As an independent business, we are not tied to a particular manufacturer and also we are free to source the highest quality replacement parts for all of our jobs. The beauty of being independent is that we can offer the highest level of care and expertise, without charging main dealership prices. Our technicians are trained to be experts in their field, with many years experience on hand to identify the problems, diagnose the issues and implement the repair. We are a family owned business and are very proud of our 25 year heritage, and we are keen to keep our excellent reputation within the industry by continuing to provide A1 levels of service and care to our customers. 

All of our work is covered by our comprehensive parts and labour warranty. Even better, all of our clutch kits are covered for 2 full years, an industry leading offer. This is part of the reason we get so many happy customer reviews.

Click on the links above to find your closest branch and get in touch today. We will have you back on the road, for less money, in no time!

Ferrari S.p.A. Is an Italian manufacturer of luxury supercars. One of the most famous car brands in the world, Ferrari is based in Maranello, Italy, and was founded by Enzo Ferrari in 1929. Scuderia Ferrari make some of the fastest, arguably most beautiful road cars in the world today. With design houses such as Bertone, Pininfarina and Zagato working closely with the brand over the years they are the pinnacle of style.

In 1969 Ferrari sold 50% of their shares to Fiat, in 1988 Fiat increased their holding to 90% – the remaining 10% belonging to Piero Ferrari – the only living heir to Enzo. Throughout the latter half of the 20th century and the start of the 21st Ferrari have held huge heritage in motorsports – GT Racing, several Le Mans victories and of course their proud dominance of Formula 1. In addition to their mighty trophy cabinet, they are the only team to have competed continuously since the inception of Formula 1 in 1950.