We offer specialist repairs on gearbox, DMF, CSC and all clutch related hydraulic systems and clutch replacement for your BMW. So whether you drive a:
- 1-Series, E81 / E82 / E87 (2004 – 2013)
- 1-Series Cabrio, E88 (2008 – 2013)
- 1-Series, F20 / F21 (2011 – )
- 2-Series, F22 (2014 – )
- 2-Series Active Tourer, F45 (2014 – )
- 3-Series, E30 (1986 – 1992)
- 3-Series, E36 (1990 – 2001)
- 3-Series, E46 (1998 – 2006)
- 3-Series, E90 / E91 / E92 (2004 – 2013)
- 3-Series Cabrio, E93 (2007 – 2013)
- 3-Series, F30 / F31 / F80 (2012 – )
- 3-Series Gran Turismo, F34 (2013 – )
- 4-Series, F32 (2013 – )
- 4-Series Cabrio, F33 (2014 – )
- 5-Series, E34 (1988 – 1995)
- 5-Series, E39 (1995 – 2004)
- 5-Series, E60 / E61 (2003 – 2011)
- 5-Series Gran Turismo, F07 (2009 – )
- 5-Series, F10 / F11 / F18 (2010 – )
- 6-Series, E24 (1985 – 1990)
- 6-Series, E63 / E64 (2004 – 2011)
- 6-Series, F12 / F13 (2011 – )
- 6-Series Gran Coupé, F06 (2012 – )
- 7-Series, E32 (1987 – 1994)
- 7-Series, E38 (1994 – 2001)
- 7-Series, E65 / E66 (2001 – 2008)
- 7-Series, F01 / F02 / F03 / F04 (2008 – )
- 8-Series, E31 (1990 – 1999)
- i3, I01 (2013 – )
- X1, E84 (2009 – )
- X3, E83 (2004 – 2010)
- X3, F25 (2010 – )
- X5, E53 (1999 – 2007)
- X5, E70 (2007 – 2013)
- X5, F15 (2013 – )
- X6, E71 / E72 (2008 – )
- Z1, Z1 (1988 – 1992)
- Z3, E36 (1995 – 2003)
- Z4 Roadster, E85 (2002 – 2008)
- Z4 Coupé, E86 (2006 – 2008)
- Z4 Roadster, E89 (2008 – )
- Z8, E52 (2000 – 2003)
We can help get your car firing on all cylinders again.
As well as offering market leading care in the clutch and gearbox repair and replacement sector, we also offer a full suite of garage services for your BMW. These services include full servicing, general repairs or replacements, battery inspection and replacement and of course we offer full MOT capabilities.
Whatever your requirements, give our team a call and they will help guide you in the right direction. We offer full garage services at each of our four branches, at Birmingham, Cannock, Derby and Tipton so you can choose the branch closest to you. We also offer a vehicle recovery service if the worst happens and you break down at the roadside. We also offer a free courtesy car for you to use while your vehicle is repaired, allowing you to get on with your day while we get you back on the road!
A1 Clutches – Established Independent Garages
We operate as a chain of independent garages, meaning we are not tied to a particular manufacturer. One key advantage of this is that we are able to carry out the work less expensively than a main dealer might. All of our work is carried out by our trained technicians, using Original Equipment (OE) quality parts that are compatible with your Audi. As a family owned business, with over 25 years in operation we put our customers first – the key to our success is to provide the highest levels of service to our customers.
All work undertaken at our branches is covered by our comprehensive parts and labour warranty, with all our clutch kits covered for an industry leading 2 years. This is part of the reason that we welcome so many satisfied Audi owners back to A1 Clutches.
Click on the Branches button above to find the contact details of your nearest branch and give us a call today!
BMW, or Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, is a German automobile manufacturer – founded in 1916, now headquartered in Munich, Germany. One of the ‘Big 3′ German manufacturers along with Audi and Mercedes-Benz, BMW manufacturers in excess of 2 million cars annually. BMW now wholly own Rolls-Royce, which has taken their prestige in the luxury vehicle making game even higher. BMW also owns the MINI brand, which has seen a resurgence of the Mini Cooper and such vehicles, evoking their ancestors’ sense of fun and driving excellence.
BMW have a huge heritage in motorsport, being the dominant force in touring cars in spells in the 1960’s, 1980s and 2000’s. BMW motorbikes have also won the Paris-Dakar rally 6 times. BMW also won over 20 races in Formula One during its flirtation with F1 from 2006-2010.
Beautifully designed cars, supremely well manufactured – BMW are a manufacturer that leading the way in world sales and is developing the cars of tomorrow also. The i3 all electric car and the i8 electric hybrid sports car are indicators of where BMW is headed in the near future. BMW continues to be ‘The Ultimate Driving Machine’.